Tuesday, May 03, 2005
On this day:

Thanks Justice Blackmun

Sun Sentinel: Judge grants abortion request by Palm Beach County girl, 13 By John Coté (But all requests from same 13 year old for, say, Tylenol (regular strength) are DENIED!.)
"I don't think I should have the baby because I'm 13, I'm in a shelter and I can't get a job," the girl said in a recording of the hearing.
One moment while I slam my head against this Dell keyboard. fgkghgggggggggggggggggggggggggg You didn't know you were 13 prior to having sex? You didn't know you were in a shelter prior to having sex? You didn't know you couldn't get a job prior to having sex? [...]
"Are we going to do the same thing to it that we did to Terri Schiavo without a full investigation? Are we going to kill a baby just like we killed Terri Schiavo?" said Larry Klayman, a Miami-based attorney who founded the conservative group Judicial Watch. "It's not just about the life of the baby. It's about the emotional well-being of this child later in life. She may live to regret it."
Mr. Klayman apparently does not understand that this 13 year old girl's life is irrelevant, much like that of her baby. If anything, aborting this baby is a badge of honor and beneficial to those with a pro-abortion agenda.